Friday, January 2, 2015

2015.

Goodbye, 2014.
You've been well to me. Though you screwed me over but you've taught me the best and I am truly blessed.
After graduating, i'll be starting a new chapter in life by attending a different school.
But that's on another note.

Here are so memorable events that took place over the place Two weeks that deserve a place in my blog.
Thank you to who all whether I know personally or happen to pass-by my blog and have read it once or twice.
I love writing and getting a comment that says;
" I like your writing."
Makes my entire day and possibly entire year.

So hello, 2015.
Let's kick some ass and hopefully, you won't kick mine too hard just 2014 just did.






Christmas Eve/Christmas Day 2014.
A tradition in my family is to have Christmas Eve celebrated at home and eat a really hearty dinner and open presents with the family.
I only have one cousin in Singapore, so he's usually the one who comes over and spends christmas eve with me and my family.
We head to church around 12AM and go to Hooters to spend the morning.
Well, usually til 3AM.







My dress was a gift given to me by one of my mother's close friends.
And I absolutely love it.
It's the perfect length, not too short nor too long.
And it hugs at ALL the right places (If i may say so myself)
It's a beautiful shade of blue and white and It certainly gave me a break from my all black clothing.


And,
Christmas Day 2015.
Close friends and more friends from my parents, brother and myself.
Usually come over to catch-up, eat food, give presents and celebrate the day.
It's always a fun, chaotic tradition that I'm always grateful for.
That's alot of food, wine, more food, desserts, alcohol and more food.
Karis, Eezah, Tiffany, Natalie all stayed over and it was an absolutely blast.
We had stayed up all night and talked til 6AM and they had to head back home as I slept till 2PM.
My Jumpsuit is from Zara, Gold belt from H&M.































I have so much to be thankful for, that this space just isn't enough.
I've met so much new people and made so much memories.
The mistakes don't count as bad-times only times to be improved on.
I only want to work towards the future as we celebrate the past.

So today, 2nd of January 2015.
I met up with my FAPD class of 14' to celebrate the beginning of the end together.
And we had a coachella theme picnic.
If you don't know what coachella is.
It's a summer music festival that happens every year in the US.
Many of those who live nation wide will travel down and celebrate the 3-day event that happens once a year. And the outfits they sport are very bohemian and very flower-child like.
Well it does vary.
So here is my outfit.









My dress is from F21 that I got last year at the Sale Section. It's too long for me, so I kept stepping on it while prancing around the garden and It got horribly dirty. But It is really pretty and I thought it would fit the coachella theme.
My bindi was given by one of my classmates, but you can get exact ones at Little India. They're very inexpensive. My scarf, I actually lent it from my mate because she didn't wanna use it and I was originally wearing my nose ring given to me by tiffany (scroll up for photos)
But It kept slipping off and I couldn't eat properly and I had a running nose..





It's been good, 2014.
I started with a great day, beautiful people, an inspiration, a new love and the will to be more courageous, brave, have more faith and more belief in myself.

2/365.

(Technically, when I publish this post. It'll be, 3/365. But you get my point.)

Twit - @annajuliettee
Instagram - @anajuliettee

x

No comments:

Post a Comment