Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy Anti-Valentine's Day





















Happy Valentine's Day you lovers.

If you've spent it with your significant other, I'd think you would be roaming around town, holding hands, with your high heels, purse on your left, boyfriend on your right. Smelling like Sephora and wearing Tiffany & Co.

But, I decided to spend the day with Eezah like I always did whenever it was Valentine's day.
I never went into tradition with anything, even Christmas I wore black. So why not Valentine's day where the lovers all over would be sporting Pink, Red or matching outfits.

My Leather Harness was bought from Carousel.
The Black dress was from Forever21, It was really inexpensive. I think it was $13 dollars.
My Chiffon Kimono is from Editors Market. (I bought it around two years ago.)
My platforms are from Jeffery Campbell.

Oh, and for the heads up.
Your girl got into Lasalle!
I'll be starting school in August'15.
Looking forward to a new Journey.



Twit - @annajuliettee 
Instagram - @anajuliettee 
(I know their spelled nearly alike. But my twitter has two N's and my Instagram only has one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment