Melancholy.
It probably has to do with me not having enough courage to tell you that I love you before I leave this place and probably never lay eyes on you again.
I just want you to take care of yourself.
I don't watch over you everyday but when I see you.
My heart bursts into flames and my eyes soon turn into tears knowing that I will never be the one.
But that's okay, it's alright.
I don't care and that's the point of loving another person, another soul.
Their happiness will over-take any type of sadness and grief you have inside of you.
I merely remember the sound of your voice.
I only remember how it feels like to lock eyes with you.
You still make me smile along the streets and you probably will, more than you will ever know.
And if i ever get to write about you. This is probably the closest i'll ever get.
I hope she cherishes each moment, each second spent with you.
I hope she doesn't break your heart and only fills in the missing spaces.
I know I'll never get to you, no matter how many tries it takes.
You're from a different world and I'm stuck in planet earth.
You're so much more than beauty, much more than some other pretty face.
I only heard you spoke my name once.
While you spill her name a thousand times a day.
And if you ever get to read this.
And if you ever get to know this.
I hope you never do.
I hope you never realize this.
I hope you never find out.
Finding out only means you will realise that you don't feel the same.
I'd rather hide myself, conceal my name. Make you only remember the memory of me.
Only remember the short sentences, the heartbeat you gave me and how your lips spoke my name.
And that's all I'll ever tell.

No comments:
Post a Comment